The three area high schools, Stoney Creek, Adams, and Rochester, are all doing a canned food drive for RANH this week! The food drive started on November 15th and will end on Friday, November 19th.
Each school will be trying to collect the most cans, and these cans will go to the Neighborhood House to distribute to those in need this season!
For all high school students: this is a great cause and will help many people in our area!
If you are not a high school student but would still like to help the Neighborhood House for the holidays, you can visit http://www.ranh.org to see the locations of our Food Pantry and our Clothes Closet. Also, we have a Giving Tree that we need help to fulfill requests for. Youo can sign up to fulfill a gift request by going to http://www.signupgenius.com/go/online2.
Any help is appreciated!
- A client of ours recently had a baby, delivered at University of Michigan's C.S. Mott Children's Hospital. She... fb.me/3ascBZnrX 2 months ago
- Thank you to Heart of The Hills Christian Church for hosting a 5k FUNdraiser Walk at Bloomer Park last weekend!... fb.me/8DOJXK2MW 2 months ago
- Thank you to Heart of The Hills Christian Church for hosting a 5k FUNdraiser Walk at Bloomer Park last weekend!... fb.me/2MzERWDtb 2 months ago
- We have only 500 backpacks, and 560 kids in need! Please consider donating a backpack, any age or gender, to 1720... fb.me/8Xsx6gahw 2 months ago
- Thank you to everyone who joined us for our Rochester Bicentennial Kick-Off Pancake Breakfast at the Rochester... fb.me/IRIzQLVY 2 months ago
- How many rooms does it take to prepare 500 backpacks filled with school supplies? About 10! And we need... fb.me/1A6a8UFtD 2 months ago
- We need YOU! Volunteer to help give backpacks and school supplies to local children (adults only opportunity)... fb.me/3RFIA0lvF 2 months ago
- Don't miss the Rochester Bicentennial Kick-Off Pancake Breakfast at the Rochester Fire Department in Downtown... fb.me/HAtU04VV 2 months ago
- This Saturday! Don't forget to RSVP & share this event for us! Kick off your Downtown Rochester Bicentennial Day... fb.me/1vsrUpSQd 2 months ago
- We've got your plans for Saturday morning! Join us at 9am as we take a 3 mile walk through Bloomer Park and stay... fb.me/1a3ColpPw 2 months ago