Come and celebrate the end of the school year with Optimist Night at the Velodrome on June 17th!
The event will be taking place at the International Velodrome at Bloomer Park from 6-7:30PM. There will be a barbecue held by the Rochester Area Optimist Club as well as bike racing and live music after!
In order to participate in this event bring canned goods or other non-perishable items to be donated to RANH’s food pantry. If you bring donations for the food pantry the park entrance fee will be waived.
Don’t miss out on this fun event! Races begin at 7:30PM, we hope to see you there!
- A client of ours recently had a baby, delivered at University of Michigan's C.S. Mott Children's Hospital. She... fb.me/3ascBZnrX 5 months ago
- Thank you to Heart of The Hills Christian Church for hosting a 5k FUNdraiser Walk at Bloomer Park last weekend!... fb.me/8DOJXK2MW 5 months ago
- Thank you to Heart of The Hills Christian Church for hosting a 5k FUNdraiser Walk at Bloomer Park last weekend!... fb.me/2MzERWDtb 5 months ago
- We have only 500 backpacks, and 560 kids in need! Please consider donating a backpack, any age or gender, to 1720... fb.me/8Xsx6gahw 5 months ago
- Thank you to everyone who joined us for our Rochester Bicentennial Kick-Off Pancake Breakfast at the Rochester... fb.me/IRIzQLVY 5 months ago
- How many rooms does it take to prepare 500 backpacks filled with school supplies? About 10! And we need... fb.me/1A6a8UFtD 5 months ago
- We need YOU! Volunteer to help give backpacks and school supplies to local children (adults only opportunity)... fb.me/3RFIA0lvF 5 months ago
- Don't miss the Rochester Bicentennial Kick-Off Pancake Breakfast at the Rochester Fire Department in Downtown... fb.me/HAtU04VV 5 months ago
- This Saturday! Don't forget to RSVP & share this event for us! Kick off your Downtown Rochester Bicentennial Day... fb.me/1vsrUpSQd 5 months ago
- We've got your plans for Saturday morning! Join us at 9am as we take a 3 mile walk through Bloomer Park and stay... fb.me/1a3ColpPw 5 months ago